So, during my little Innisfree Spree, I got a couple of things. I had not tried any lipstick from them, so I got this one from their real fit range. I really liked the colour. Now let’s see if the lipstick was worth the purchase or not.
Watch Innisfree The Real Fit Lipstick 9 Review on Youtube:
Listen to Innisfree The Real Fit Lipstick 9 Review:
Price of Innisfree The Real Fit Lipstick 9:
INR 900 for 3.5 gm
What it is
– Lipstick that feels as light and comfortable as soft cashmere
It perfectly fits to the lips and leaves them feeling light and comfortable as if nothing was applied.
Porous powder combined with one type of wax gives a light, comfortable finish.
– Rich color at a single touch
You don’t need to apply it several times. It adds rich color to the lips with a single touch.
– Botanical oil for moist finish
Botanical oil forms a skin-friendly film on the lips to give a moist finish.
Contains moisturizing ingredients obtained from camellia oil, jojoba and olives.
– Pink color inspired from warm spring sunsets
It offers romantic pink colors inspired from the warmth of spring sunsets.
What else you need to know
- The circle part at the bottom is designed to only show the color of the product. Do not open it.
- Its glossy glide-on texture may be broken if you pull it too much. Please pull up to 3mm when using the product.
How to use
Tint the lips by gently dabbing at the center of the lips or use as lipstick to fully color the lips.
- Do not apply on a scar or any area of skin irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema.
- If the following symptoms appear after using the product, stop using it. If the symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist.
1) Red blotches, swellings, itchiness or irritation while using the product.
2) If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product.
- Cautions about handling and storing the product
1) Keep the product closed after using it.
2) Keep the product out of the reach of children/babies. If they swallow it, consult a doctor.
3) Avoid extremely high and low temperatures and direct sunlight.
Packaging of Innisfree The Real Fit Lipstick 9:
It comes in a beautiful white packaging with a little colour showing swatch embedded at the bottom of the bottle. It is easy to find the lipstick in a stash of products with the coloured bottom. The lid closes properly. Thus, making the lipstick travel-friendly.
Texture of Innisfree The Real Fit Lipstick 9:
The lipstick has a really soft creamy texture. A little too soft I would say. It got deformed while I was swatching it. You may see that in the YouTube review. It is very soft on the lips and feels like butter. It has a glossy-satin finish.
My experience with Innisfree The Real Fit Lipstick 9 :
The lipstick glides on the lips very easily and does not dry it out. It is very moisturizing as well. It is really lightweight and is not sticky at all. You won’t feel that you are wearing something on your lips. It almost feels like have a lip balm on.
Talking about the pigmentation. It is not insanely pigmented. It transfers a decent amount of pigment to your lips in a single swipe. If you want a deep stain, then you will have to go over twice or thrice.
Let’s talk about the colour now (dried rose blossom) as described on the website I have a whitish complexion, and this appears to a plum pink or a vine plum colour on me. I really can’t explain the colour in words. But, you will understand what I mean when you see the pictures.
Now, coming to the staying power. It stays on your lips for good 5-6 hours if you are not eating anything. I can survive a light non-oily snack with the fading away of the colour. But It just can survive a meal. This would look good on almost all skin tones.
I ate a not so oily simple meal with it and there were no signs of the lipstick, thereafter.
It does not transfer that much and fades away evenly. It is not one of those lipsticks that would give you a stain on the lips. It is either there or not there at all.
Now summing up the Pros and Cons:
Pros of Innisfree The Real Fit Lipstick 9:
- Cute packaging
- Nonsticky on the lips.
- Moisturize the lips.
- Does not transfer that much.
- It does not smudge unevenly on the lips, making it patchy.
- Stay time of 5 hours without snacking.
- Suits all skin tones.
Cons of Innisfree The Real Fit Lipstick 9:
- The pigment is not that deep.
- Cannot survive a meal and gets completely removed.
- Too soft texture gets deformed easily.
Final verdict/ Rating of Innisfree The Real Fit Lipstick 9:
I would say for the price you will get a similar shade that is long-lasting. It is not the case that you won’t eat or drink after wearing this lipstick. I would recommend skipping this one.
Thank you so much for reading,
Until next time!!