Watch the Video Review of Innisfree Jeju volcanic Pore Scrub Foam:
Listen to The Innisfree Jeju volcanic Pore Scrub Foam Review:
Product Description of Innisfree Jeju volcanic Pore Scrub Foam:
What it is?
A scrub foam that removes dirt from pores and exfoliates dead skin cells with volcanic clusters
1. This scrub foam effectively removes dirt and dead skin from pores in only 1-2 uses a week.
2. Jeju volcanic cluster with strong sebum absorption
Natural Jeju volcanic clusters and red clay are some of the best ingredients for cleaning pores.
3.Pore cleansing foam vs. Pore scrub foam
-Cleansing Foam: Daily Pore Cleansing–Remove dirt and cleans the pores
– Scrub Foam: Pore Cleansing (1-2 times a week)– A gentle scrub foam that removes dirt and dead skin cells from pores.
GLYCERIN, WATER, STEARIC ACID, MYRISTIC ACID, PEG-32, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, SILICA, LAURIC ACID, HYDRATED SILICA, VOLCANIC ASH, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT, CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT, ORCHID EXTRACT, GLYCERYL STEARATE, MANNITOL, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, DEXTRIN, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, PEG-100 STEARATE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) EXTRACT, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE
- Wash away pore-clogging impurities with Jeju volcanic scoria!
- Volcanic scoria is a pure, and fairly rare, ingredient formed from lava as it cools after a volcanic eruption.
- It has a powerful sebum-absorbing capacity and washes away impurities while moisturizing skin, leaving it cleaner and healthier than ever before.
Packaging of Innisfree Jeju volcanic Pore Scrub Foam:
The product comes in a flip open packaging. Although this kind of packaging should be quite convenient I am not a big fan. The product’s cap does not work properly. It never closes completely that I absolutely hate. Apart from that, It comes in a beige colour flip open packaging. You may put in a plastic bag while you are travelling but honestly, I would not like to do that.
Texture and fragrance of Innisfree Jeju volcanic Pore Scrub Foam:
It has a creamy texture and a floral fragrance. I am not a very big fan of the fragrance but, that is a personal preference. The fragrance is not bothersome and does not linger at all. The creamy product is beige in colour as well.
My experience with Innisfree Jeju volcanic Pore Scrub Foam:
I have dry skin for the record, but I still had some open pore on the cheeks. I was looking for a foaming scrub that I can use once or twice in a week. As I like to use more natural products on my skin I reached out to Innisfree.
You need a very small amount of product for each use. The granules are not super harsh of the skin and exfoliate the skin really well. I thought it would make the skin dry but it actually did not.
Over the period of time have seen a reduction in the size of the pores as well. The product does not dry off the skin or strip of the natural moisture but, leaves the skin soft and fresh.
There was a time that I ran out of my face wash and was too lazy to get another one. I have used this for a continuous week and it did not harm my skin at all.
My skin is on a drier side and is also flaky. I would say this one does not take care of that. If you need deeper scrubbing you would require a more intense scrub with stronger granules.
This one works as a gentle cleaner with a bit of scrubbing effect.
To get the best results you should follow it with a clay mask and then Toner and proper moisturization.
Pros of Innisfree Jeju volcanic Pore Scrub Foam:
- Helps to reduce the size of the pores.
- It is very gentle on the skin.
- Need a very quantity for each application.
- Have clean ingredients.
- Does not dry out the skin.
- Makes skin look fresh and healthy.
Cons of Innisfree Jeju volcanic Pore Scrub Foam:
- The packing is a bit of a turn-off.
- Is not suitable for scrubbing of flaky skin.
Final Verdict/ Rating of Innisfree Jeju volcanic Pore Scrub Foam:
I would recommend this to anyone looking for an everyday scrub. Would work well for oily skin type.